Monday 3 August 2015

Scrapbook Diary 2015 Week 31

Hi! It's Scrapbook Diary time and I'm still having fun scrapping with Click'n Summer Memories by the Nifty Designers. I've gone all peach this week! To check out my full post, which also includes Gill's diary page and some gorgeous layouts from the gallery head over to my post at the E-scape and Scrap blog: Scrapbook Diary 2015 Week 31.

Scrapbook Diary 2015 Week 31
Have a wonderful week being creative and I'd love you to share in the comments below what you've been creating, as always leave a comment and/or link. Catch up again soon, thank you for stopping by, Natasha :)

P.S. This weeks pages were created with the following wonderful kit: Click’n Summer Memories by the Nifty Designers.

2 comments:

  1. I thought I'd looked and commented on all the pages below - sorry if I haven't - but you know I love them all!
    This one here though is really classy and elegant and I just want to reach in a steal a cake and go for a walk on that beautiful staircase xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! Thank you for you wonderful comments :)

      Delete