Sunday 29 March 2015

Scrapbook Diary 2015 Week 13 - Arty Blends

Hello :) I'm continuing with the arty theme again this week with Scrapbook Diary, getting creative with some more kits by Julie Mead Designs. To see my article, hop over to the E-scape and Scrap blog: Scrapbook Diary 2015 Week 13

Here is a quick view of my weekly page and arty layouts that I created this week. I took the photos at the Museu de Alberto Sampaio in Guimaraes Portugal a few years ago.

Scrapbook Diary 2015 Week 13


I used the following amazing kits by Julie Mead Designs to create these layouts:
On Wings Feather Collection
Positive Metal Health Add On

Have a great week scrapping and I'll be back soon, bye for now, Natasha :)

2 comments:

  1. Cool effects and layouts Natasha - I can't decide which one I love the best - I'm drawn to the purple/mauve/blue one because of the colours but the other two I'm wishing I was there - love them all xx :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I like them all for different reasons and I do love the blue one too because of the colours!

      Delete