Monday 9 February 2015

Scrapbook Diary 2015 Week 6

Hi, here we are in February already and my latest Scrapbook Diary post. To see the full article head over to my post at the E-scape and Scrap blog: Scrapbook Diary 2015 Week 6.

Here is my weekly layout and also the two layouts that I created this week:


I just love the colours in this kit and there are lots of beautiful flowers and sparkles too to have fun scrapping with :) The wonderful kit I used is February by BH Designs and it is currently free with a $10 purchase from E-scape and Scrap and she has also created some lovely add on kits too to go with it that can be found in her store: BH Designs.

Have a great week scrapping, bye for now, Natasha :)

2 comments:

  1. These pages are divine, I especially like how you have made the frame different by applying special effects to it. I also like the sparkles with the beautiful flowers, again you tell of a lovely week even though you were not very well at the time. Your photos of the trees even though they have no colour seem to be encaptured with how you have framed them , this makes them stand out with what I think is still a lovely time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) The lovely frames came in the kit and I dressed up one a little!

      Delete