Sunday 4 January 2015

Scrapbook Diary 2015 Week 1 and Wish List

Hello and welcome to my first post of 2015 :) These layouts are from my first post, for my new weekly Scrapbook Diary post at E-scape and Scrap.

My Scrapbook Diary 2015 Wish List
My Scrapbook Diary 2015 Wish List
My Scrapbook Diary Week 1
My Scrapbook Diary 2015 Week 1
I love the vintage feel of the kits that I used to create these two layouts with. Perfect for a general all year round page for my wish list and with the addition of embellishments from the Christmas kit perfect for my week 1 page. Christmas is not over until all the cards are taken down on twelfth night! I had great fun creating these pages, layering up all the elements and finding a home for them all on the board!

If you'd like to join in with Scrapbook Diary 2015 post your layouts to the E-scape and Scrap Scrapbook Diary Gallery.

Are you keeping a diary this year? If so what type? Handwritten, scrapbook, art journal or something else? I love this pin board idea, what do you think?

Created mainly with the lovely kit Vintage Memory Board by AneczkaW.

No comments:

Post a Comment