Tuesday 9 December 2014

Find a reason to smile...

Hi, I hope that everyone is having a crafty week so far. It would be great to see what people have been up to so if you'd like to share add details in the comments :) Here is my latest layout:

Find a reason to smile...
Find a reason to smile...
I am sure that I probably say this a lot, but I've had this gorgeous kit for ages! Anyway I've finally created a scrapbook page with it :) I have printed out papers and elements for some practical projects in the past, which the kit worked brilliantly for, and I have to say that I am also pleased with my latest scrapping creation (I probably say that a lot too!).

I layered up stamps, sparkly bits and elements with three photos taken in my garden, "The Brambles". I processed each of the photos in Snapseed to give them a vintage look so they would fit with the style of the kit. I cut out and then used the roughen tool (pinking style) in Craft Artist on one of the papers, and used the luminosity blend on the doily to make it fade into the page.

My garden is always a reason to smile :)  and if you'd like to catch up with what goes on in it then head on over to my blog: The Brambles, a tale of a garden.

Created with the lovely kit Papillon Place by Captivated Visions.

No comments:

Post a Comment