Wednesday 12 November 2014

Oscraps blog, O My Stars, 12 November 2014

Hello :) I had a lovely surprise today with my first upload to the Oscraps gallery being selected as a layout on today's 'O My Stars' blog post :) With a lovely comment from scribler: Next up is this absolutely beautiful page from Natasha-Ann. The elements she has chosen illustrate the poem so well that I could not pass this one up. I think the page is just gorgeous! Natasha really knows how to make good use of elements for her page. 

Read on for more info about my poem :)

Smile As You Remember

I was asked if I could write a poem on grief to go into a scrapbook kit. So here is my poem as part of Lynne Anzelc Designs kit LifeLine Grief. I hope you like both the poem and Lynne's kit, (which I love) :)

The poem is in the overlay part of the kit and comes with and without the angel and I loved it when I saw it :)

The poem reflects how I feel when someone close passes away, and how, many years later I still often smile with a few tears when I remember them.

In my page layout I wanted to keep the flower of the background paper as a feature of the page and I've layered up around this. Even if I do say so myself I love how it has turned out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment