Saturday 15 November 2014

Fall Sweet Fall - K-Joi Studios

Hello again :) I had a busy week of digital scrapping with some kits by J-Joi Studios. The layouts in this post use her lovely kit Fall Sweet Fall.

To create the framed edges for both of these layouts I punched a hole in the centre of a paper and applied an inner shadow. To create the backgrounds for both I blended two papers together, which gave a paler effect and also a texture and a good base for the embellishments. In my first layout I also blended a swirly element into the paper to give an extra pattern over the top of the stripes where there are no falling leaves or flowers to add extra interest.

The Beauty of Autumn Trees
The Beauty of Autumn Trees
Rosa
Rosa
The photo of the trees was taken at Napier Garden in North Camp, near where I live. Captured with my phone camera then first processed in Snapseed, with 100% HDR added and then an overlay from Mystic app to give a warmer final colour. The Rose was also taken with my phone camera with 30% HDR applied in Snapseed.

I love the leaves in this kit, they have a lovely texture to them and stitching for the detail. The papers are are great for using on their own or blending together and the glittery finish on some give just that bit of added sparkle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment