Saturday 18 October 2014

Fashion and Flowers Birthday Card

Hi :)

I'm sure that Becki, my sister, won't mind me sharing with you the birthday card that I made for her this week. I created the card digitally 8x8 inch, printed off and mounted on a card base. To finish it off I added lots of gems. As the light was so bad I don't have a photo of the final card, so I am sharing the digital file instead. It actually printed out lovely and I think looked great with the sparkly additions.

Becki's Birthday Card
I created the card with a number of kits by Crafty Button Designs:

  • Fashionistas
  • Retro Momma
  • White Wedding
  • Metamorphosis Butterflies
  • Time Flies
  • Time Flies Confetti
  • Grey Grunge Papers

Everyone thought it was great and it matched up to all the non digital hand crafted cards too that she received :)

No comments:

Post a Comment