I created this layout and the gap left in the middle was just perfect for a poem!!! It didn't take me long to find myself writing the last verse :)
|Autumn Poem by Natasha Forder © 2014|
A layout with a central space is perfect for adding the written word to. This could be some journaling or as in this page a poem.
- I wanted to create a woodland effect so I started off with a paper that had trees blended into the background. This created the perfect base to begin layering on to.
- Around this I created a frame using two overlays. From this outer edge I've added the log, birds and leaves which add more depth to this.
- I positioned a bare branch and a leafy branch to "hold" the Autumn wording in place, which also turned out to be the title of my poem, and finished off by embellishing with the bird and butterfly.
- Next I wrote the poem, well it had to be a poem, didn't it!
- Finally I added the falling leaves to give more of that autumn feel, and to fill in any empty spaces.
I love how both the page and poem turned out and I have a couple of other projects with Lynne's kits underway :)