Tuesday 10 September 2013

E-Scape and Scrap September Team Reveal

This months team reveal was Natures Beauty. I have been scrapping lots on this topic recently and I included a couple of layouts from these. Follow the link to see the other great layouts from the team: Natures Beauty.

For the first layout I used the lovely kit, Beautiful Day by Mamrotka Designs. The photo was one I took a few years ago of the bluebells in spring at Cowleaze Wood.

The second layout was created with the lovely bundle Garden Notebook by Courtney’s Digiscrappin’. I took the photo in the garden earlier this year when the St. Johns Wort was in flower.

My two layouts:
yourimagetitle
Cowleaze Wood
yourimagetitle
He who plants a garden plants happiness
Some more layouts created with these kits:
yourimagetitle
Avery - Chichester
yourimagetitle
Bees at "The Brambles"
yourimagetitle
July in the Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment