Wednesday 7 August 2013

E-Scape and Scrap August Team Reveal

Since March I have been a member of the E-Scape and Scrap Creative Team and each month as part of a smaller team within this I create layouts for a Team Reveal.  This months was How I Spent My Summer, and the post can be read here: Team Reveal.  Stop by to see the great layouts the team has created.

This summer I have started a blog about my garden, called The Brambles - a tale of a garden and I've been "Photographing my garden and all things in it..."

To create these pages I used the lovely kit, Art Blends 3, by Butterflies and Bluebells (available from E-Scape and Scrap).  All photographs my own.

My two layouts:
yourimagetitle
My Summer - Squirrel
yourimagetitle
My Summer - Bumblebee
I created four pages in total; here are the other two:
yourimagetitle
My Summer - Blackbird
yourimagetitle
My Summer - Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment